Saturday, March 28, 2015

5 years in the making

Elizabeth Reilly at 5 years old...

1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Elsa
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Big Hero Six and Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and Jelly
6. What is your favorite game? Candy land (She just got it for her birthday)
7. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
8. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
9. What is your favorite song? Let it Go
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
14. What is your favorite drink? Juice
15. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Rainbow Dash and Green Blankie
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Whatever I wanted.
21. I am very proud because… I can ride my bike with no training wheels and swim without floaties.
22. If I were President I would… not sure.
23. I am afraid to ... I'm still a little afraid I'm going to fall off my bike.
24. Name one thing you do really well? swim without floaties
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend. Not taking stuff away from your friend.
26. What is your favorite time of day? Breakfast time because I get to eat cinnamon toast crunch.
27. Describe your best day ever? Sunday
28. Describe your favorite hobby. Swimming.
29. Climbing trees is… fun
30. I wish there were a law that said…..
31. What makes you feel sad? When people take stuff away from me.
32. What makes you feel happy? When they give it back. Having my green blankie and rainbow dash.
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? The zoo.
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Sparkles
35. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disney World and Mexico.
36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Going to church.


I'm constantly learning from this precious girl. I am forever honored to be her mom. She brings joy and sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by my love for her. I don't remember my life without her. It seems like it would have been pretty boring. Not every moment is picture perfect, but she's a pretty easy kid. She is so much like me its scary sometimes and more often than not I fall short at parenting her. My prayer for her is that she continues to love others and continues to do her best! She is an incredible tiny human and I look forward to the many years to come!




*side note: before her fourth birthday Elle said multiple times and in different ways that she would not live to be 5. It scared me after she said it several times, but eventually I forgot about it. My mom however has been counting down the days until she turned 5. She made it. She's still living and we are so so grateful!

No comments: